- Cost: Free
- Unlock Requirements: R7 + For each faction bloodline: to have bought 100 upgrades related to the faction in question, total, across all reincarnations. This includes Faction Upgrades, Trade Treaties, Friendship Pacts, Alliances, Heritages, and Faction Spell Upgrades.
- Trophy & Upgrade: Bloodstream
- Upgrade Category: Allegiances
The Faction Bloodlines Edit
- Effect: Increases the production of all buildings based on the total time allied with the faction bloodline you are playing. ("Time Spent Allied" with at the bottom of the stats.)
- Cost: 1Tg (1e93 coins)
- Formula: where x is your (adjusted) time spent affiliated with the bloodline's faction in seconds.
For Mercenaries, Bloodstream works slightly differently, and a fraction of your "Time Spent Allied with Mercenary" is used in addition to the time spent allied with the faction your current bloodline belongs to. This fraction depends on the amount of upgrades that "match" the bloodline faction used in a build.
Mercenaries have 12 upgrades, so each upgrade represents 1/12 of the total Mercenary time. As Factions have 9 upgrades, the maximum fraction possible is 9/12.
These "Matches" are indicated in Mercenary builds. Example: A build using Titan bloodline and 3 Titan upgrades will be said to have "3 matches" = 3/12th of your total time allied with Mercenaries will be used in the Bloodstream upgrade.
Hovering over the Bloodstream upgrade, the tool-tip will show the Adjusted time spent.
- A400 Bloodspring Research Upgrade (R28): grants the effect of the bloodline of the faction you're currently playing, in addition to the bloodline that you have chosen. In the case of combinations with Prestige factions, the Prestige faction's bloodline will get selected. If you have already selected your (Prestige) faction's bloodline, the Bloodspring upgrade will have no effect.
- A2950 Combination Research Upgrade (R77): Allows Mercenaries to select a 2nd Bloodine while also gaining all the base effect of its respective Lineage.