- In-game description:
"The mighty and fearless Demons cannot bother with petty trifles, they only care for greatness and power. Affiliating yourself with the Demons faction will hugely improve the output of higher tier buildings."
The Demon Faction EditPart of the Evil Vanilla Factions, the Demons have upgrades increasing production of highest tier buildings and perks based on the amount of trophies you have.
Their Bloodline, more used in late games, can become powerful for long reincarnations as it increases production based on total time spent being Evil.
- Alignment: Evil
- Faction Spell: Hellfire Blast - Increases the production of Evil Fortresses and Hell Portals.
- Spell Upgrade: Hell Rush - Hellfire Blast also boosts Halls of Legends.
- Unlock requirement: Cast Hellfire Blast in the first 60 seconds of a playtime.
- Heritage: Increase the production of all buildings by 0.3% per Hall of Legends you own.
- Bloodline: Increase production bonus from gems based on total time spent being Evil.
Formula: floor(0.04 * x0.8)%, where x is your Time Spent Being Evil (Total) in seconds stat.
- Challenge Reward: Hellfire Burst - Reduces Hellfire Blast mana cost based on of the amount of trophies you have unlocked.
Formula: floor(0.25 * x), where x is the amount of trophies unlocked..
- Research Facility: Warfare
- Faction Unlock Requirements: None (All Vanilla Factions are enabled by default)
Tier 1 Upgrades Edit
Tier 2 Upgrades Edit
Tier 3 Upgrades Edit
Unique Building EditUnique Building: Infernal Realm, which is required for some challenges and research quests.
To unlock Demon research, see unlock requirements on the main Research page.