- In-game description:
"The mighty and fearless Demons cannot bother with petty trifles, they only care for greatness and power. Affiliating yourself with the Demons faction will hugely improve the output of higher tier buildings."
The Demon Faction Edit
Part of the Evil Vanilla Factions, the Demons have upgrades increasing production of highest tier buildings and perks based on the amount of trophies you have.
Their Bloodline, more used in late games, can become powerful for long reincarnations as it increases production based on total time spent being Evil.
- Alignment: Evil
- Leges: Chaos
- Faction Spell: Hellfire Blast - Increases the production of Evil Fortresses and Hell Portals.
- Spell Upgrade: Hell Rush - Hellfire Blast also boosts Halls of Legends.
- Unlock requirement: Cast Hellfire Blast in the first 60 seconds of a playtime.
- Heritage: Increase the production of all buildings by 0.3% per Hall of Legends you own.
- Bloodline: Increase production bonus from gems based on total time spent being Evil.
Formula: where x is your Time Spent Being Evil (Total) in seconds stat.
- Challenge Reward: Hellfire Burst - Reduces Hellfire Blast mana cost based on of the amount of trophies you have unlocked.
Formula: where x is the amount of trophies unlocked.
- Research Building: Infernal Realms (from Hell Portals)
- Research Facility: Warfare
- Leges Building: Burning Abyss (from Hall of Legends)
- Faction Unlock Requirements: None (All Vanilla Factions are enabled by default)
Tier 1 Upgrades Edit
Tier 2 Upgrades Edit
Tier 3 Upgrades Edit
Unique Buildings EditUnique Building: Burning Abyss, which when bought will grant access to the Faction Union upgrade.
Demon Research Edit
Upon reaching R16, the game advisor tells us that the Vanilla factions have gained tremendous power. Their power can be ours if we get ready and seek them again.
To unlock Demon research, play the Demon faction and simply follow the appearing quests (Do not prestige). These can be done in separate game plays.
Demon Leges Edit
Upon reaching R100, the Proof of Chaos will become available, which provides a quest for an additional unique building, which when bought will grant access to the its Union upgrade.
|Demon Leges Requirements|
|Burning Abyss Quest||Quest Upgrade||Grants access to Unique Building.||160 seconds long Call to Arms||1 Ud|
|Burning Abyss||Unique Building||Upgrade Hall of Legends to Burning Abyss, boosting their production based on time spent as Evil and unlocking more unique perks for the building.|
Formula: for each digit of floor(1.25 * x): sum(digit ^ (2 + (floor(log10(1 + 1.25 * x) + 1) / 10))% where x is evil time this R
+Access to the Faction Union.
|Burning Abyss Quest||1 Td|
|Demons Union||Faction Union||Grants access to Union Upgrade.||Burning Abyss Unique Building||1 Qi (1E18) Demon Coins|
|Abyssal Furnace||Union Upgrade||Increase the production of all buildings based on the amount of Burning Abysses you own. Higher tiers get better bonuses.
Formula: where x is Hall of legends count, T is building tier.
|Demons Union||1 Nod|