- In-game description:
"The Drows believe that any crime can go unpunished if nobody notices you did it. They value and praise perfect executions, and will reward those who plan accordingly."
The Drow Faction Edit
Drow was implemented during the Underworld expansion (v1.2). It is the Evil Prestige Faction, and will only appear when playing an Evil Vanilla faction. The Drow player will be able to combine the 2 faction spells and all the 18 upgrades and from both the Evil Vanilla and Drow factions. Several of their upgrades relying on Royal Exchanges play evil with the faction-coin-heavy Goblin Faction.
- Alignment: Prestige (Evil)
- Faction Spell: Combo Strike - Increase the production of all buildings. The more spell casts, the more production is increased. See table of increase/casts.
Formula: 30*(x^0.9)%, where x is the number of times you have cast Combo Strike (This game).
- Spell Upgrade: Perfect Combo Increases Combo Strike bonus.
Formula: 40*(x^0.9)%, where x is the number of times you have cast Combo Strike.
- Unlock requirement: Cast Combo Strike 100 times in a row.
- Heritage: Increase the production of assistants based on the amount of Royal Exchanges you purchased in this game.
Formula: 2 * x0.8, where x is your Royal Exchanges made (This Game) stat.
- Bloodline: Increase offline production by a cumulative 0.1% per second while you are offline by at least 1 minute. The value is preserved when you come back online, and persists through abdications.
- Challenge Reward: Increase Combo Strike counter based on the amount of spells cast in this game, excluding Tax Collection.
New Combo Strike Counter Formula: C - Ctax, where C is your Spells Cast (This Game) stat and Ctax is your Tax Collection Cast This Game.
- Unique Building: Spider Sanctuary (from Dark Temples)
- Research Facilities: Spellcraft, Alchemy, Warfare
- Faction Unlock Requirements: See below
Tier 1 Upgrades Edit
Tier 2 Upgrades Edit
Tier 3 UpgradesEdit
Faction Unlock Requirements Edit
Below requirements can be done in separate game plays.
|Passage to the Underworld||50 Qid (5E49)||200 Excavations||Unlocks Prestige Quests
Only need to be bought once and do not count towards the 'Bought Upgrades' stats.
|10 Qad (1E46), 10K of each Goblin, Undead and Demon Coins||Play an Evil Alignment and build 650 Dark Temples. Have 325 trophies and|
10,000 spells casts (Total)
|Unlocks Underworld Diplomacy
Only need to be done once and do not count towards the 'Bought Upgrades' stats.
|Underworld Diplomacy||1 Qad (1E45)||Cloaked Shady|
|Unlocks Prestige Faction Coins, Trade Treaty, Royal Exchanges and Heritage
Required each run until R3
Drow Unique Building EditAt R28, Drow's Dark Temples can be upgraded to a Unique Building: Spider Sanctuary, which is required for some challenges and research quests.
Drow Research EditUpon reaching R29, the game advisor tells us that the Prestige factions have discovered an almost infinite source of magical power: Prestige Research.
Drow Research enables to combine both unique buildings and researches from both the Vanilla and Drow factions.
All the items below Only need to be bought once and do not count towards the 'Bought Upgrades' stat, except for the Spider Sanctuary unique building upgrade.
|Drow Research Unlock Requirements|
|Name||Cost||Requirements & Unlocks|
|Spider Sanctuary Quest||10 Sxg (1E184)||Requirements: R28 + 3333 Dark Temples.|
Unlocks Spider Sanctuary upgrade (below item)
|Spider Sanctuary||10 USxg (1E187)||Requirement: Spider Sanctuary Quest|
Unlocks Drow Unique Buildings.
Required to be bought each Drow research run.
|Earth Core Artifact||Requirements: R29 + 2750th Excavation|
Unlocks The Secrets of the Underworld upgrade.
|Secrets of the Underworld||100 QiSxg (1E200), 10 M (1E7) FC of each||Requirements: Prestige Unique Building, Earth Core Artifact.|
Unlocks Researches for Dwarves and Drow and provides a bonus for individual research branches.
Unlocking Drow research is similar to unlocking Dwarven Research, see Dwarven research for instructions.
|Drow Research Upgrade|
|Dark Light of Bondelnar||10 SxSpg (1E232), 100 M (1E8) Drow Coins||Find the Flame of Bondelnar artifact|
(Requires Spider Sanctuaries and 3250 Excavations - See Artifact Tips)
|Adds 3 extra Drow research slots: 2 for Warfare and 1 to the faction's facility you are playing.|
Required to be bought each run.