- In-game description:
"The Dwarves make the best masons, artisans and blacksmiths in all the realms. Their creations will outlast anything made by other races... except for beer, that is."
The Dwarf Faction EditThe Dwarves were implemented as one of the Prestige Factions during the Underworld expansion (v1.2). They appear in addition to a good faction, and enables the player to use the 2 faction spells and all the 18 upgrades and from both the Good and Dwarf factions.
With their strong clicking reward upgrades, the Dwarves find it lucrative to work along with the click-heavy Elven Faction.
- Alignment: Prestige (Good)
- Faction Spell: Diamond Pickaxe Increase clicking reward by 25% per Excavation and "Faction Coin Find Chance" by 200% for 12 seconds.
- Spell Upgrade: Minedwarf Increases Diamond Pickaxe bonus to "Faction Coin Find Chance" to 300%.
- Unlock requirement: Find 30'000 Faction Coins using Diamond Pickaxe in a single game. Only FCs generated from Diamond Pickaxe count towards this trophy.
- Heritage: Increase the production of all buildings based on the amount of Excavations you made.
Formula: 2 * (x0.9)%, where x is the number of excavations you've purchased.
- Bloodline: Increase the production of all buildings based on the amount of excavations you made.
Formula: 10 * x0.8%, where x is your number of excavations purchased.
- Challenge Reward: Iron Grip - Increase Diamond Pickaxe duration by 8 seconds, and its bonus to Faction Coin find chance is passively applied as a multiplier to excavations Faction Coin rewards.
- Research Facilities: Craftsmanship, Divine, Economics
- Faction Unlock Requirements: See below
Tier 1 Upgrades Edit
Tier 2 Upgrades Edit
|Dwarven Friendship Pact||12000 Dwarven Coins||Unlocks Tier 2 Dwarven Upgrades.|
|Underground Citadels|| 50 Qid|
| Increase the production of Citadels based on the gems you own.|
Formula: round(210*log(x)1.5)%, where x is your current number of gems.
|Indestructible Treasure|| 500 Qid|
| Increase clicking reward based on the amount of buildings you own.|
Formula: 0.5*x0.65%, where x is your Buildings Owned (This Game) stat.
|Bearded Assistants||5 Sxd|
|Increase the production of assistants based on how long their beard is (it grows over time!).|
Formula: 0.03*x0.7%, where x is your Playtime (This Game) stat in seconds.
Tier 3 UpgradesEdit
Faction Unlock Requirements Edit
Below requirements can be done in separate game plays.
|Passage to the Underworld||50 Qid|
|200 Excavations||Unlocks Prestige Quests
Only need to be bought once and do not count towards the 'Bought Upgrades' stats.
|Sturdy Bearded Man's Quest||10 Qad (1E46), 10K Fairy Coins, 10K Elven Coins, 10K Angel Coins||Play a Good Alignment,|
Build 800 Inns, 7000 Buildings Owned (This Game),
10000 treasure clicks (Total)
|Unlocks Underworld Diplomacy
Only need to be done once and do not count towards the 'Bought Upgrades' stats.
|Underworld Diplomacy||1Qad (1E45)||Sturdy Bearded Man's Quest||Unlocks Prestige Faction Coins, Trade Treaty, Royal Exchanges and Heritage
Required each run until R3
Dwarven Unique Building EditAt R28, the Dwarven Blacksmiths building can be upgraded to a Unique Building: Dwarven Forges, which is required for some challenges and research quests.
Dwarven Research Edit
Dwarven Research is related to the Craftsmanship, Divine and Economics facilities. It enables one to acquire both Vanilla and Dwarven unique buildings, and combine their researches.
Each item below can be unlocked in separate game plays, and most only need to be bought once through out the entire game play. The Unique building upgrade and the Horn of the Kings are the only ones that need to be bought each run and count towards the 'Bought Upgrades' stats.
|Research Unlock Requirements|
|Name||Cost||Requirements & Unlocks|
|Dwarven Forge Quest||10 Sxg (1E184)||Requirements: R28 +5000 Blacksmiths
Unlocks Dwarven Forges upgrade.
|Dwarven Forges||10 USxg (1E187)||Requirement: The Dwarven Forge Quest
Unlocks Dwarven Unique Buildings. Required to be bought each Dwarven research run.
|Earth Core Artifact||Requirements: R29 + 2750th Excavation Unlocks The Secrets of the Underworld upgrade.|
|Secrets of the Underworld||100 QiSxg (1E200), 10 M (1E7) FC of each||Requirements: Prestige Unique Building, Earth Core Artifact
Unlocks Researches for Dwarves and Drow and provides a bonus for individual research branches.
|Dwarven Research Upgrade|
|Legacy of The Dwarven Kings||10 SxSpg (1E232), 100M Dwarven Coins||Find the Horn of the Kings artifact (Requires Dwarven Forges and 3250 Excavations)||Adds 3 extra Dwarven research slots: 2 for Craftsmanship and 1 to the faction's facility you are playing.
Required to be bought each Dwarven research run.'
To Unlock Prestige Research:
- Uncover the Earth Core Artifact with any Faction, and gather enough gems to be able to buy the Secrets of the Underworld (1E200 coins and 1E7 FCs)
- When ready, play a Vanilla faction (Good Faction for Dwarf, Evil for Drow). Choose one that will be able to afford the Secrets of the Underworld. Do not buy the Vanilla faction's Unique building upgrade until you have bought the prestige Trade Treaty.
- Once affiliated with the prestige faction, buy their Unique building quest, Unique Building upgrade, and then the Secrets of the Underworld. With the latter, the research button and prestige research will show up.
After you have unlocked Prestige research, the Vanilla unique building and Vanilla researches can be acquired before purchasing the prestige trade treaty. Plan in advance to not use up all your RUS on Vanilla researches, as prestige researches only show up after you affiliate with a prestige faction, .