- In-game description:
Elves are masters of efficiency and expertise, taking the best results from every single action. Affiliating yourself with the Elves faction will dramatically boost your clicking rewards while forsaking passive production.
The Elf Faction Edit
Part of the original Good Vanilla Factions, the Elves characteristic is about Clicking and finding Faction Coins. They are specially helpful at low gem ranges, and getting the early Click and Faction Coin trophies series. Their Sun Blessing spell upgrade will relieve you from the necessity of manual clicking, and let you aim for the Click Trophies series while idling.
- Alignment: Good
- Leges: Balance
- Faction Spell: Moon Blessing : Increases the production of all buildings based on the total amount of clicks for 20 seconds.
Formula: where x is your Treasure Clicks (Total) stat.
- Spell Upgrade: Sun Blessing - Moon Blessing auto-clicks 15 times per second.
- Unlock requirement: Cast Moon Blessing between 6 am and 12 pm.
- Heritage: Increase your chance to find Faction Coins by 5%, and increase your click reward based on your Faction Coins find chance.
Formula: where x is your Faction Coin find chance.
- Bloodline: Increase the chance to find Faction Coins based on Faction Coins found in this game and autoclick 3 times per second. Autoclicks made this way benefit from a 100 times higher clicking reward and Faction Coin find chance.
Formula: where x is the amount of Faction Coins found in this game.
- Challenge Reward: Star Blessing - Automatic clicks from Sun Blessing have an additional 5% chance to trigger Elven Luck, gaining coins equal to 250000% of your production and gathering 1000 random faction coins.
- Research Building: Elven Training Grounds (from Warrior Barracks)
- Research Facility: Craftsmanship
- Leges Building: Arboreal City (from Citadels)
- Faction Unlock Requirements: None (All Vanilla Factions are enabled by default)
Tier 1 Upgrades Edit
Tier 2 Upgrades Edit
Tier 3 Upgrades Edit
Unique Buildings EditUnique Building: Arboreal Cities, which when bought will grant access to the Faction Union upgrade.
Elven Research Edit
Upon reaching R16, the game advisor tells us that the Vanilla factions have gained tremendous power. Their power can be ours if we get ready and seek them again.
To unlock Elven research, play the Elf faction and simply follow the appearing quests (Do not prestige). These can be done in separate game plays.
Elf Leges Edit
Upon reaching R100, the Proof of Balance will become available, which provides a quest for an additional unique building, which when bought will grant access to the its Union upgrade.
|Elf Leges Requirements|
|Arboreal City Quest||Quest Upgrade||Grants access to Unique Building.||100 Sx (1E23) Elf Faction Coins found||1 Ud|
|Arboreal City||Allegiances Upgrades||Upgrade Citadels to Arboreal Cities, boosting their production based on Faction Coin find chance and unlocking more unique perks for the building.
Formula: where x is FC chance.
|Arboreal City Quest||1 Td|
|Elven Union||Faction Union||Grants access to Union Upgrade.||Arboreal City Unique Building||1 Qi (1E18) Elven Coins|
|Wooden Dice||Union Upgrade||Increase Elven Luck chance to activate and its effects based on the amount of Arboreal Cities you own.
Elven Luck Formula:
|Elven Union||1 Nod|