Trophy Requirement: Reach 1,5 M (1.5E6) Faction Coins in less than 5 minutes, without using Gem Power, Excavations nor any spell.Note: This guide was first written in Nov. 2015 for RG1.4, and at that time this trophy was a real challenge. It is now much easier and no longer requires the use of an autoclicker. Vaguely following the steps below is to be enough.
Step by Step Guide EditI’ve just been trying this over and over in various reincarnations, and I’ve been able to do it in Reincarnation 20 with a pretty high success rate. At R19, here's what I’ve been doing:
- Buy (Click or auto-click if necessary):
- Join the Elves, and buy all the Elven Faction upgrades you can afford.
- Then wait to reach 1,5 M (1.5E6) Faction Coins - Auto-click to go faster, or if necessary.
The whole setup took me about 20 seconds after practicing it a few times. I think 105,000 faction coins at 30 seconds is about the margin for success/failure in Reincarnation 20.
- 7/2016 Update to v2 : Added Need a Head Start, removed mention of building assistants which are now automatically given and no longer need upgrades. Changed order to immediately buy the free upgrades Need a Head Start and Bloodline.
- 10/2016 Updated to RG v2.3 - Removed outdated information, and simplified guide.
- ↑ R21 Cant get "Faction Run" trophy [SOLVED]!!!
- ↑ When this guide was first written, Challenges, Ruby Power, and trophies such as Need a Head Start did not exist. Bloodlines weren't free, they used to cost the amount of gems you had in coins. So you had to do this trophy with very few, or no gems.