- In-game description:
"Fairies focus on the small and common things and make them magically powerful. Affiliating yourself with the Fairy faction will hugely improve the output of lower tier buildings."
The Fairy Faction Edit
The Fairies are one of the original Good Vanilla Factions that was implemented since the beginning of the game. They can cheaply build the first 3 Tier buildings, thus boosting perks based on amount of buildings, and help get some of the building trophy series. With their spell upgrade Fairy Choir, they can magically multiply the amount of assistants, which combined with other perks can become a very strong asset.
- Alignment: Good
- Faction Spell: Fairy Chanting - Increase the production of Farms, Inns and Blacksmiths by x500 for 10 seconds.
- Spell Upgrade: Fairy Choir - Triples your assistants while Fairy Chanting is active.
- Unlock requirement: Cast the Fairy Chanting spell while having 45 or more assistants.
- Heritage: Increase the production of all buildings by 0.075% per Farm, Inn and Blacksmith you own.
- Bloodline: Increase the production of Farm, Inn and Blacksmith based on the assistants you own.
Formula: 250 * x0.9%, where x is the number of assistants you own.
- Challenge: Fairy Orchestra - Each assistant generates 3 times as many Faction Coins while Fairy Chanting is active.
- Unique Building: Enchanted Fields (from Farms)
- Research Facility: Spellcraft
- Faction Unlock Requirements: None (All Vanilla Factions are enabled by default)
Tier 1 Upgrades Edit
Tier 2 Upgrades Edit
|Fairy Friendship Pact||100 Fairy Coins||Unlocks more Fairy Upgrades|
|Fairy Workers||500 B|
|Increase the production of Farms, Inns and Blacksmiths by 10000%.|
|Golden Pots||5 T|
|Increase clicking reward by 20% of the production of Farms, Inns and Blacksmiths combined.|
|Blacksmiths also increase your mana regeneration rate.|
Formula: x0.225, where x is the number of Blacksmiths you own.
Tier 3 Upgrades Edit
|Fairy Alliance||500 Fairy Coins||Unlocks more Fairy Upgrades|
|Kind Hearts||5 Qa|
|Increases maximum mana by 1 for every 12 good buildings you own.|
|Rainbow Link||50 Qa|
|Increase the production of all buildings by 0.3% per Farm, Inn and Blacksmith you own.|
|Swarm of Fairies||500 Qa|
|You gain additional assistants based on the amount of Farms, Inns and Blacksmiths you own.|
Formula: floor((sqrt(1 + 4 * x) - 1) / 3), where x is the number of Farms, Inns, and Blacksmiths you own.
Unique Building EditUnique Building: Enchanted Fields, which is required for some challenges and research quests.
Fairy Research Edit
Upon reaching R16, the game advisor tells us that the Vanilla factions have gained tremendous power. Their power can be ours if we get ready and seek them again.
The above items can be done in separate game plays.
To unlock Fairy research:
When you think you have enough gems to afford all the above upgrades, play the Fairy faction and simply follow the appearing quests (Do not prestige).
For more help, see:
- Research: Step by Step - A very simple step by step guide, updated to v2, by Wikia editors
- Fastest Route Through R16 Researches - More complete. Written before v2, it omits the Spellweavery upgrade. Nevertheless, the rest is still valid and it is the only existing detailed research guide. Created by why_amihere