- In-game description:
"Undead are resilient and tireless, but most importantly, they can't die. Affiliating yourself with the Undead faction will grant you a steady flow of production which increases drastically as time passes."
The Undead Faction EditVanilla Factions, the Undead become more powerful with time. Their Heritage and Bloodline give assistants based on playtime and reincarnations and is more frequently used in late games.
- Alignment: Evil
- Faction Spell: Night Time - The production of assistants is increased by 30% based on the amount of Necropolises you own for 20 seconds.
- Spell Upgrade:True Night - Increases Night Time's production of assistants to 40% per Necropolis.
- Unlock requirement: Cast the Night Time spell after 11 pm and before 6 am.
- Heritage: You gain additional assistants based on the time spent in this game.
Formula: floor(1 + 1.5 * sqrt(x)), where x is your Playtime (This Game) stat in hours.
- Bloodline: Gain additional assistants based on the amount of times you reincarnated.
Formula: floor(8 * x0.8), where x is the number of times you have reincarnated.
- Challenge Reward: Midnight Time - Increase Night Time assistant bonus based on total time spent offline.
Formula: 0.2 * x0.7%, where x is your Time Spent Offline (Total) stat in seconds.
- Research Facility: Alchemy
- Faction Unlock Requirements: None (All Vanilla Factions are enabled by default)
Tier 1 Upgrades Edit
Tier 2 Upgrades Edit
Tier 3 Upgrades Edit
Unique Building EditUnique Building called Undercity, which is required for some challenges and research quests.
To unlock Undead research, see the unlock requirements on the main Research page.