- In-game description:
"Undead are resilient and tireless, but most importantly, they can't die. Affiliating yourself with the Undead faction will grant you a steady flow of production which increases drastically as time passes."
The Undead Faction Edit
Part of the original Evil Vanilla Factions, the Undead become more powerful with time. Their Heritage and Bloodline give assistants based on playtime and reincarnations and is more frequently used in late games.
- Alignment: Evil
- Leges: Order
- Faction Spell: Night Time - The production of assistants is increased by 30% based on the amount of Necropolises you own for 20 seconds.
- Spell Upgrade:True Night - Increases Night Time's production of assistants to 40% per Necropolis.
- Unlock requirement: Cast the Night Time spell after 11 pm and before 6 am.
- Heritage: You gain additional assistants based on the time spent in this game.
Formula: where x is your Playtime (This Game) stat in hours.
- Bloodline: Gain additional assistants based on the amount of times you reincarnated.
Formula: where x is the number of times you have reincarnated.
- Challenge Reward: Midnight Time - Increase Night Time assistant bonus based on total time spent offline.
Formula: where x is your Time Spent Offline (Total) stat in seconds.
- Research Building: Undercities (from Necropolis)
- Research Facility: Alchemy
- Leges Building: Flesh Workshops (from Orcish Arenas)
- Faction Unlock Requirements: None (All Vanilla Factions are enabled by default)
Tier 1 Upgrades Edit
Tier 2 Upgrades Edit
Tier 3 Upgrades Edit
Unique Buildings EditUnique Building: Flesh Workshops, which when bought will grant access to the Faction Union upgrade.
Undead Research Edit
Upon reaching R16, the game advisor tells us that the Vanilla factions have gained tremendous power. Their power can be ours if we get ready and seek them again.
To unlock Undead research, play the Undead faction and simply follow the appearing quests (Do not prestige). These can be done in separate game plays.
Undead Leges Edit
Upon reaching R100, the Proof of Order will become available, which provides a quest for an additional unique building, which when bought will grant access to the its Union upgrade.